Time & Location
About the Event
- Logging in to VAN, basic housekeeping, confidentiality
- Access levels: user, canvasser, and administrator
- Creating a voter list using simple qualifiers (searching.) How to save a search.
- Cutting turf (breaking up your list for multiple canvassers)
- Contacting voters and entering results using existing lists and scripts
- Using miniVAN and managing helpers using miniVAN
Attend Precinct Organizer 101
A laptop or desktop computer
(Optional) A cell phone or tablet for miniVAN
NOTE: You must have successfully created your Action ID and logged in to VAN at least once prior to class. We will not spend time in class triaging login problems.
See the Precinct Organizer web page to request an Action ID. If you are having difficulty creating an Action ID or logging into VAN, go to a Study Hall session for individual help.